Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Stole Pattern


Hi!!
I am putting my pattern here for my furry stole so that I can list it in Ravelry.

I used size 10 circular needles and cast on 80 stitches for the adult size and 60 stitches for the Child size.
Row 1: K10, P10, Across your stitches.
Row 2: Repeat Row 1
You continue doing this till you have the length that you need. The Adult stole is 60 inches long. The Child stole is 48-50 inches long. After getting to the length you desire, bind off and weave in ends. You can also measure the length of the Childs arms to see how long you want to make it.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Hi!
I've tagged you for a blogging game. You'll find the rules at the link, but mainly you just have to do a post with seven things about yourself.
Have fun!
http://beppycat.blogspot.com/2007/12/7-things.html

Dipsy Doodle said...

This is ever so beautiful! Thank you very much for sharing the pattern, I will definitely try it out! Happy Knitting!

Dipsy D.
http://www.millharrow.com