Thursday, February 7, 2008

OTN

Hi!!
Here are some OTN projects and my crazy socks finished project.


Above are my Crazy socks that I made from scrap sock yarn.



Here are some socks that I am making for my Granddaughter. I'm putting little lace hearts on them. It is an experiment with lace purlwise. I like purling because my purling is tighter than my knitting. So I am trying to do the lace on the purl side.


Here are my conference socks. They are almost done.
Just trying to use up the yarn.



Here are my Sockdown Feb., socks. I am going to use the Widdershins heel on them. The sockdown Feb., socks are supposed to be a sock with a new to you heel. So here I go. They are for My husband Mike.
Anyway it seems that I can't do less that 3 projects at a time. I just keep getting this urge to start something else all the time.
Have a great day!!
God Bless you!!
Mary

2 comments:

Jill L said...

You have been a sock goddess!!! Love all the socks!

Mellie_Blogs said...

Wow, Mary, you are a sock knitting maniac! Great job! I love the crazy socks and the father/son ones!

You inspire me!