Monday, April 19, 2010

What would you call it??

I saw the neatest scarf shawl thing. I want to design a lace one but I don't know what to call it. It looks like a scarf in the front, as if you flipped the ends of the scarf over your shoulders. BUT in the back the ends are connected and knitted all the way across. So it is like a shawl. With a hole for your head. Anyone have any idea of what to call it?

Have a great day!!
God Bless You!!

No comments: