Wednesday, October 9, 2019

I made some Low Carb Flax Seed Buns today.

I have a baking pan that you can make Hamburger Buns in. So I found a recipe for Flax Seed Muffins and tweaked it a little. I plan on using them for toast in the mornings for Breakfast. So tomorrow I will see how they do in a toaster!!



Flax Seed Buns (LOW CARB)

3 lg eggs
1 1/2 sticks of butter, melted
2 tsp. vanilla
3/4 cup Vital Wheat Gluten Flour (Bob's Red Mill)
1/2 cup Splenda
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
dash of salt
ground cinnamon, 3 big dashes
1/2 cup water
1 cup Flax seed meal(Bob's Red Mill)


Preheat Oven to 350°F.

Beat eggs, add melted butter and vanilla and continue to beat well. With an electric mixer or whisk, add ONE BY ONE: Vital Wheat Gluten Flour, Splenda, baking powder, salt and ground cinnamon. Beat well. Stir in water and flax seed meal.

Spray bun pan with oil, Makes 6 Buns. Bake for 35 minutes.

They can be individually wrapped and stored in the fridge.

No comments: