Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Knitting & Gardening


Hi!!
I have two projects OTN. That is unusual for me. I usually only do one project at a time. The dark socks are for me and the bright striped ones are for my Granddaughter. She saw this yarn and asked for socks out f it. So I had to order more of that yarn because I wanted some out of that yarn too. It should be coming in the mail soon. I got it from Little Knits for $2.00 a 50 gram ball. A good deal. I also ordered the Knit Picks Options needles. I can hardly wait for them to show up in the mail. Hopefully today. I will have to make a pair of socks for my grandson next then one for my Dear Hubby. I also have a niece that is going to get married and I will have to make her an afghan like the one in my photo album on my other Blog.
I went out and picked Blueberries this morning. There isn't very many this year but I am getting a few. My lettuce is almost too bitter to eat because of the heat. I plan to dig it under and plant some more that is more heat tolerant. My Carrots are getting about ready, and I have little beans on my green bean plants. Soon it will be harvest time!
Have a great day!!
God Bless You!!
Mary

No comments: