Saturday, May 19, 2007

Knitting, Gardening


Hi!!

I finished these socks yesterday and I am wearing them today. OTN I have a new pair of socks in purple made with ON Live yarn. It seems a little thinner than the other fingerling weight yarns that I have been using.
I finished cleaning up my son's old room and it looks much better. we can see the floor and furniture now. I was even able to move some furniture around.
My radishes are ready to pick in the garden. So now I will have space to put my Summer Savory that I still have growing in paper cups. I start my own seeds in paper cups. They are much cheaper than other little pots and I can plant them with the little plants straight into the garden. The Blueberry bushes have some developing blueberries on them so the freeze didn't ruin them all. I need to go out and cut some more leaf lettuce as we ate up the last of it here in the house. When it is in season we have it for every meal practically.
Have a great day!!
God Bless You!!
Mary

No comments: