Sunday, June 22, 2008




I have gotten the heels turned on these now. I am working on some stitch patterns for the leg. After looking in my one lonely stitch pattern book I realized that if I'm going to design patterns I need more stitch pattern books for more ideas.

I made some project bags and gave them to my friends that knit with me at Barnes and Nobles on Thursday nights. We have a great time.

I did get my garden in finally. Things are growing nicely. We haven't had much rain so I have had to water it a lot. I am also picking blueberries. They are loaded this year. I seem to pick about a gallon of berries every time I go out there to pick them. It looks like next week the Blackberries will be starting to ripen.
Have a great day!!
God Bless You!!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

These are coming along very well. I really like your project bags too. I'm having such a hard time getting any knitting done lately! But you're inspiring me.