Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Knitting




I have the socks done! I am glad to be finished with them. Now today I'm going to work on the Wall-E quilt for my grandsons birthday. He will be 4 years old on the 10th. He picked out the Wall-E sheet for the back of the quilt. it came in a whole set with a flat a fitted and a pillowcase. So it will be a set for his bed all together. But the flat sheet will be a quilt instead. I have squares cut out and ready to sew together. I hope I have enough of them cut. I will find out in the next couple of days. I am also working on my Monster hats and some Peace socks for my Daughter. I think I will do some leg warmers for my Granddaughters.
I don't know what else I could fit in and get done before Christmas. I may think of something!!
Have a great day!!
God Bless You!!
Mary

No comments: