Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I Went to Mount Magazine in Arkansas for a Spinning and Knitting Extravaganza weekend.
This was the sunrise at the lodge. I took it through a window that had a screen on it but it was just so beautiful.
We went to a couple of yarn stores. One in Russellville called Knit 2 Together.

And the other one in Fort Smith called Stringtown.
We all had a great time!! I took lots of pictures. so many that there is not enough room to share. THey would also fill up my Flickr account if I put them all in there.

We had a vendors room in the Lodge at Mount Magazine.
Everyone was feeling all the wonderful fiber, from yarn to fleeces.
I finished the Monster hat for my grandson.
The pattern is in the sidebar with my other patterns.

I now need to make another one for my granddaughter. Then I have 2 leg warmers to make for my two granddaughters. Still lots of Christmas knitting.
Have a great day!!
God Bless You!!
Mary

No comments: