Thursday, April 2, 2009

Easter Knitting

I have been doing some Easter knitting for my Grandchildren. Hope I get it all done in time.
We have a couple of bunnys going and an Alligator Scarf. I got the chicks done. The scarf should take just another day of knitting and it will be done too. I intend to make a girl bunny and a boy bunny.

I will need to create a pants pattern for the boy bunny.
I am still working on my Icarus Shawl and my Almond Blossom socks. But they are on the back burner till the Easter knitting is done.
Have a great day!!
God Bless You!!
Mary

3 comments:

Grandma Elsie said...

Mary I have been knitting bunnies and egg baskets for my grandchildren & some kids at church.
yours look cute too.Hope you get all your done
Elsie <><

Joansie said...

Gosh, I feel guilty....nothing handknit for the grandkids this year. Love your alligator scarf!

Jill L said...

great projects! I especially like the chicks!