Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Knitting, Gardening

Hi!!
Had to get a new computer. My other one turned blue and died. Anyway I'm back. OTN I have a pair of striped socks made of Regia for me. I'm trying to get enough socks made so that I can do my laundry at the regular times and still have just homemade socks to wear. I have a pair of knee socks but they are getting too hot. So I want to put them away for a while till Winter. I will take a picture of my new socks soon and post them. I went to knit night last night and had a great time with the girls. Then I went to my daughter's baseball game and watched the grandkids. Got up this morning and planted my apple tree that I got for Mother's day. Then got my eggplants and peppers planted. I didn't get to the tomato plants yet. We have some big storms coming up and I didn't have the time. I also have a Japanese Lilac bush to plant. I can't figure out where I want to put it.

Have a great day!!
God bless You!!
Mary

No comments: