Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I finished two more projects today. Another Elephant. This one for my Grandson. I made it with some Chenille that I had in my stash. It was horrible when it came to sewing the ears and feet on. The Chenille kept stripping out then not wanting to go through the material. It made quite a mess and was very Frustrating. But I finally got it done.

The other project is Sluggie. He is inspired by my granddaughter. She wanted a slug. So I improvised a pattern. Knitted it up and she stuffed it. Then I closed it up. She was going to give it to her brother but then she liked it so much that she now wants to share it with him instead of just giving it to him. I will be making up the pattern and posting it in Ravelry tomorrow.
I am working on anoher pair of bunny slippers for my Grandson now. these will be his Birthday gifts. I will have them made well ahead of time and put them in my gifts drawer. Since his Birthday is in December, it will make the Holiday knitting go faster without doing Birthday knitting then too.

Have a great day!!
God Bless you!!
Mary

No comments: