Sunday, September 27, 2009



Finished a new pattern for fingerless mitts. They are going to be gifted to my Pastor's wife. I am going to have it up for test knitting for a little while before making it available to the public. We went to my grandsons Soccer game yesterday. His team won again! It is so cute to see the little four year old playing soccer. You can't even see their legs in the little uniforms!

For a four year old he is really focused on where he is supposed to put the ball and has made several goals.
We do have fun watching him.
Have a great day!!
God Bless you!!
Mary

2 comments:

Grandma Elsie said...

My grandkids play ball a lot & sometimes I can go watch.
Your fingerless mitts are pretty. I think I have a free pattern somewhere I need to get out and make some for me and my grand girls.
So slow anymore.LOL

Anonymous said...

This is such an awesome idea.I love your knitting.I wish I could knit like that.This is lovely.