Tuesday, September 8, 2009


I know I haven't posted in a while. Been busy knitting. trying to get the Sports Car scarf done. Fixing up grammatical errors on the Corn on the Cob pattern, which is available in Ravelry for two months free. Then it will go up for sale. Starting some fingerless mitts for my granddaughter Valarie. Trying to think of other things to make for Christmas gifts. Lots going on in my head.
Also the tomatoes are ripe in the garden. The squash and cucumbers are done. Dead vines all around. It has been really dry here lately. We got a little rain yesterday. It seems the rains come and they just rain all around us and we don't get it.
I need to get out there and do some weeding. Maybe today sometime....... :)
Have a great day!!
God Bless You!!
Mary

1 comment:

Grandma Elsie said...

I can't believe summer is about gone here in Va.
I want to buy some tomatoes ( since mine didn't do anything yet ) and make some salsa to eat this winter.
i can't have much garden because the deer eat everything here.
I have a baby sweater, 2 pair of socks on the needles & a draft stopper on the hook.
we are having thunder storms this week.usually have them in August.
Have a blessed afternoon.
Elsie <><