Sunday, September 26, 2010

I have the Alligators done for the Afghan I am making for Hope Circle. Now to get them crocheted together. I think they will make a very interesting Afghan. I have a little hat to work on next for a friend.


On the garden scene. I had some Cantaloupe come up volunteered. They have about a dozen cantaloupes coming on. The cucumbers that I planted are now starting to produce. So now we do have something fresh from the garden. The tomatoes didn't make anything but they look like a flower garden again. So maybe this fall we will actually get a crop of tomatoes. I can only hope. I canned pickled banana and JalapeƱo peppers. So far we have tasted the Banana ones and they taste great. Just like the ones you get on your sub at Sub-Way!!
Have a great day!!
God Bless you!!
Mary

1 comment:

Joansie said...

I love it! This alligator pattern is so much fun to knit. I love your color selection!