Friday, October 1, 2010

I got the Alligator Afghan done!! I will take it to Hope Circle this next Thursday.
I'm also working on an E Monster Hat. I will be making two of them because my first one is more orange than red.

So one will go to Hope Circle and the other one to a friend that wanted it for her grand daughter.
I will probably be making more Alligators but they will be for scarfs this time. I am finding that my knitting may become a little source of income. I enjoy knitting a lot. It would be great to get paid to do it. Knitting is a nice relaxing thing to do when I get up in the morning and at times during the day. When I go out and work in the garden and get too hot and sweaty, the knitting under a ceiling fan is a relaxing way to cool off. I am also glad that our weather has cooled off a lot. The temps are 20° cooler than they were. Now instead of the 90-100° temps we are in the 70° temps. We however have not gotten any rain, so I am having to water my garden to keep the cucumbers coming in.
Have a great day!!
God Bless You!!
Mary

No comments: