Saturday, October 20, 2007

Knitting


Hi!!
Well this is unprecedented! 3 projects at once. I'm the person that has mostly done one project at a time and then when I'm done I start another one. Well this time I couldn't figure out which one I wanted to do first so I started all three. I wanted top see how all of them would come out and I just didn't have the patience to get one finished before I started another one. The black socks are for my dear husband. The green ones are for me. The furry stole is a Christmas present for one of my daughters. I plan to make another one for my other daughter. I may be also making some for my granddaughters too. It does seem to go pretty fast on size 10 needles. the yarn is on sale at Hershner's for $.99 cents. So I bought 30 of them. I may go back and get some more. They have a lot of different furry yarns for that price right now. Now to get my projects done. I had an advertisement yesterday saying there is only 67 days till Christmas. Oh!! What a shock!! Will get everything knitted that I want to for everyone for Christmas??? Wished I was a much speedier knitter.
Have a great day!!
God Bless You!!
Mary

No comments: