Saturday, October 6, 2007


Hi!!
I just got back from being out of state again. We went to Ohio for a wedding. On my trip I made 7 pair of baby booties but I gave four of them to my niece expecting a baby boy. She had to leave before I got the last 3 done so I brought them home and got this picture of them before I sent them to her in Colorado. I also sent her a sweet potato bread from Young's Dairy in Ohio. I brought some home to my daughters too. It is really good. I am working on a pair of tiger socks for my son. I tried them on him the other day and they seem to be doing fine. He said that they will be the most comfortable socks that he will have. He has a calf that is 18 inches around and he says that other socks get real tight there. I made these so they will fit his calf. I have just a couple of more inches to go to be done with them.

Have a great day!!
God Bless You!!
Mary

No comments: