Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I got the gray alligator done, and now I am working on a sort of Sage Green one. I actually got this gray one done in 2 days. It went really fast. But now I have a band-aid on my index finger from the pointyness of my knitting needles.
When I knit a lot that finger gets sore. I made a little cloth thimble kind of thing to protect my finger when it gets sore but it does get in the way of my knitting some. But then band-aids wear out too soon.
We actually got a lot of rain yesterday. It has been a looooong time since we have had any. the only green thing left is my garden because I have been watering it. I have lots of little green tomatoes coming on the vines. We had some fried green tomatoes yesterday for lunch.
Have a great day!!
God Bless you!!
Mary

No comments: