Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Cotton

Wow I don't even know why my last post came out so big.
Anyway, living here in the south we have cotton fields. They have harvested the cotton and had big bales along the sides of the fields. The bales are as big as a semi trailer, or at least they look that big. Anyway after they take those big bales away it leaves a bit of cotton behind. So me and my husband stopped and picked up some of the leftover cotton to play with. It has the seeds and stuff in it and it is kind of dirty. But it will be fun to play with to see what we can do with it.
Have a great day!!
God Bless You!!
Mary

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I've always wanted to go pick up the leftovers in the cotton fields! But my husband wouldn't ever stop, he's got this distaste for my habit of picking things up off the ground and the side of the road. Maybe sometime if I'm ever in cotton country with my mom and dad. They're the people who taught me how much fun stopping on the side of the road can bring.