Sunday, November 25, 2007

Stole



Hi!!
I got one stole done. I am making 2 adult ones and 2 child ones. So now I have one adult and 2 child ones to do. I also want to make some socks for Christmas presents. I hope I have the time. The Stoles go pretty fast on size 10 needles. The Adult stole took a little over 7 balls of Moda dea dream furry yarn. I have way too much as I had ordered about 60 balls. So I guess I will have to find many other projects to do with them. They may make cute little stuffed animals for the grandkids. Or I can make stoles for others. I will figure out something. My mind also keeps going to the hodgepodge loads of yarn that I inherited from my mom. There are lots of colors but most of it is just acrylic yarn. I really need to get the stash down somehow. I also got my yarn for making a couple of sweaters for me for Christmas. I got Dk weight yarn and got some gold thread to knit with it so that it will look a bit dressy. But I won't get to start them till after Christmas. I have lots of sock yarn too. I just don't know which yarn to use for each person's socks. I made a pair for my son in law and now he wants more. Grandchildren want more too. Wow so many socks to make and so little time. Well I've rambled on this morning.
Have a great day!!
God Bless You!!
Mary

No comments: