Saturday, November 17, 2007

Knitting, Needles

Hi!!
My Hiyahiya needles came in. I had ordered the sizes that I didn't have, even to tiny. I didn't realize how tiny. The smallest was 0.7 mm It looks like a very thin needle. Wow. I don't even know what people make with these. Maybe little socks out of thread? Or very small doll clothes out of thread? They look like they may break easily because they are so thin. Anyway the other sizes are 1.o mm, 1.2 mm and 1.75 mm. I got 60" length on all of them. They really look wild.
Anyway I will look for projects to use all of them on just for the challenge of it.
Have a great day!!
God Bless You!!
Mary

2 comments:

Jill L said...

Yikes -- I would need magnifying glasses to see stitche that samll. My Aunt who does miniatures says that there is a need for hand-knit miniature cloths and they make good money from them.

Laura said...

Hi,
i find that i love the tiny needles for picking up sts when i need to. they help make it easier to do.
blessings, :L