Sunday, November 25, 2007

I Was Tagged

I was tagged by Melanie!

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
My Grandchildren
2. What were you doing at 0800? Wondering around onRavelry
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Wondering around on Ravelry
4. What happened to you in 2006? 2006? I'm supposed to remember?
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? Wally World may not be crowded this morning ( to my Husband)
6. How many beverages did you have today?A giant cup of Tea
7. What color is your hairbrush?Almond
8. What was the last thing you paid for? Sweat shirts at Dixie Gun Works for Christmas Presents
9. Where were you last night? Home with family and grandchildren
10. What color is your front door? gray
11. Where do you keep your change?in my purse and in a big gallon jar under my water heater.
12. What’s the weather like today?Nasty - rainy 37 degrees - very dreary.
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Mint Chocolate Chip
14. What excites you? I enjoy my Church and getting to see everyone there.
15. Do you want to cut your hair? No, I like my hair long. The only time I cut it is to donate it to Locks of Love.
16. Are you over the age of 25? Yes
17. Do you talk a lot? Not Really
18. Do you watch the O.C.? I don't know what it is.
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? I have a cousin with that name
20. Do you make up your own words? Not really
21. Are you a jealous person? No
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Angela
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Kathy
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? Son in Law Josh
25. What does the last text message you received say?I don't text
26. Do you chew on your straw? No
27. Do you have curly hair? Curly enough to have body
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? Church
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? My son in law Kevin
30. What was the last thing you ate?Scrambled eggs, Ezekiel Bread toast and a banana
31. Will you get married in the future?I already am.
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? I don't remember any good ones in the last two weeks.
33. Is there anyone you like right now? I like most people
34. When was the last time you did the dishes?Last night.
35. Are you currently depressed? No
36. Did you cry today? No
37. Why did you answer and post this? Don't Know Just did.

No comments: