Friday, November 16, 2007

Yarn

Hi!!

I just found out that the Lion Brand Chenille yarn is not recommended for knitting but is recommended for crocheting. So now I guess I need to find something to crochet with it. Now that I've made a sweater with it if I frog it I will probably have enough for a blanket. I at first bought it on a sale at Wal-Mart but then I couldn't find any more so I went to the Lion Brand web page and ordered enough of the color for the sweater. In the end I think I paid about $50 to $75 dollars to make this sweater that isn't working. So after spending that much it is a real let down to have to frog it. I'm not going to toss it after spending that much. The more I think about it I think I will crochet some kind of blanket. The yarn does feel really soft and plush.
Have a great day!!
God Bless You!!
Mary

No comments: